2/23/11

Rock on the Range Rumors: Split Lineup


As Tom Petty once mused "The waiting is the hardest part", and Tom was fucking right. So as we wait, and wait for May to roll around on the ole calendar, listening to the bands we hope to see at ROTR, one may still wonder: "How is the lineup going to be divided." Ahh, very good question sir, and why ROTR hasn't given up the goods yet, the lords of the inter webs have been scurrying up and down webs searching for that very information. So here it is, how I really believe the lineup will be divided, based on band's websites and using my brain to fill in the gaps. A couple of the lower bands could easily be switched back and forth between days, but otherwise I'm pretty confident this will be the split days and the rough order of bands.


Saturday will definitely be my favorite day, but overall I think both days are pretty well split. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. You have My Darkest Days Listed on both days? I doubt that is going to happen! But if one of the bands in the line-up agrees and has an open day they could possibly play both days. I just don't see it happening. More likely another band will be added or they will just stay at 39 bands and have an uneven line-up with one extra band on one of the days. And of course another band could drop-out as well to even things out.

    ReplyDelete