9/4/10

Billboard Rundown

Another week another Billboard run down.

10- Zombies EP The Devil Wears Prada
I've never really been into the Christian Metalers known as The Devil Wears Prada (the movie was good though), but as their new EP cracks the top ten I'm willing to give their new single a go. I wonder if the new EP's name is dedicated to their Zombie master Jesus?


(God dam this shit is fucking heavy, my head banging means I approve)


9- God Willing and The Creek Don't Rise Ray Lamontagne and the Pariah Dogs
Ray and his new band hang on to the top ten in the second week of their album's release, let's check out another track from the album.


(His folk singer has a powerful soul buried in those pipes)

8- Burning The Day Randy Rogers Band
Uh according to Wiki this is a Country Band from Texas. I've never heard of them before, but....well good work at getting your new album in the top ten.


(Really not a bad song, nice hearing Randy finally telling that bitch off)

7- My World 2.0 Justin Bieber
Why? WTF I am suppose to do now, listen to another fucking track off Biebs fucking fuckhead of an album? Do I look like a retarded fucking middle school bitch? OH GOD, OH GOD, here we go.


(A dark confession from Bieber, turns out he does have demons. Apparently he has self esteem issue and really needs someone to love. Tisk tisk, sadly Biebs I really don't thing there is any fucking stupid ass teenage morons that love you...nope...nada)

6- Intimacy: Album 3 Kem
In a week since its debut, Kem's new album hasn't fallen to far. The smooth crooning R&B singer apparently has a following.


(Fuck I need to fuck, in a classy kind of way)

5- The Reason Why Little Big Town
Little Big Town is a country act that started in 98, and consist of two dudes and two chicks (how modern day of them). Debuting at number 5, looks like some country fans enjoy this group.


(The lead singer is sexy especially in that would be wedding dress. Catchy pop and good harmonies makes this Country Pop I can appreciate)

4- Versus Usher
R&B mega star Usher has never really been my cup of tea (though who doesnt love "Yeah!"). Though he's till extremely popular, in 2010 Usher is trying to recapture his career preak from six years ago. His new EP has debuted at #4, his full length album from earlier this year already went platinum, his album from two years ago is also platinum, but his 2004 blockbuster Confessions went fucking Diamond in the U.S.


(Not feeling it bra)

3- Recovery Eminem
Ten weeks after being released, Eminem's Recovery is hanging strong still high in the Billboard top five. Psch, and to think people used to think white boys couldnt rap.


(Good stuff, Rihanna nails the chorus and it's alwasy nice to see Pipin man handling that horrible horrible Megan Fox.)

2- Back to Me Fantasia
I'll be honest, I dont like American Idol and I dont like Fantasia. She's ugly and has a repulsive voice that sounds like a whinning baby.Capitalizing off a brand new Behind the Music special and a supposed suicide (publicity stunt if you ask me), she's managed to reign in at #2, tisk tisk.


(Every moment she spents lingering on a note makes me cringe, hey Fantasis a successfull suicide proably would have equaled more album sales....just sayin)

1- Teenage Dream Katy Perry
Katy Perry is hot, sexy, poppy, and fun. Enjoy the #1 girl.


(How could I not like this song and video. Candy, Snoop, and an always sexy Perry is a winning combination. Fuck the record producers suing her because Snoop says "I wish they all could be California Girls" do you fucking own this sentence?

So that this weeks top ten which features six new debuts. But what happened to last week's top ten, well let's take a look.

1. Eminem 3
2. Kem 6
3. Ray 9
4. Iron Maiden 20
5. Trace Adkins 11
6. Lady Antebellum 12
7. Arcade Fire 16
8. Bieber 7
9. David Gray 54
10. Mellencamp 33

Ouch David Gray doesnt look like America loves you anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment