7/26/11

The Journey


I've decided to undertake a musical journey for the remainder of the year. Making a list of 25 bands, one by one I'm going to listen to the artist's entire discography, listening to each album at least three times, and writing a small review of each album. By the end I will hopefully have conquered some of the best artist and albums to date. Here's the list.



  1. The Beatles
  2. The Rolling Stones
  3. Pink Floyd
  4. Led Zepplin
  5. U2
  6. Bruce Springsteen
  7. Black Sabbath
  8. Van Halen
  9. Metallica
  10. Pearl Jam
  11. AC/DC
  12. Radiohead
  13. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
  14. The Who
  15. Tom Petty
  16. Tool
  17. Motorhead
  18. Iron Maiden
  19. Judas Priest
  20. Mastodon
  21. Weezer
  22. Muse
  23. The Black Keys
  24. John Prine
  25. Bob Dylan
*Note: I'm not going to follow this list in order, there will be much skiping around, but The Beatles will be #1.

1 comment:

  1. The Journey is longer now, I've doubled the bands and decided I may not always take on the entire discography at once...or maybe I will, just seems daunting when The Rolling Stones have 29 fucking studio albums. Might need to do 2 or more discographys at once, so I don't get sick of the band. The other 25 will be revealed later. End game is Willie, 67 and counting.

    ReplyDelete